Friday, July 11, 2008

Are you fucking kidding me?

You know what? I have no idea what the fuck to say to you anymore. Did you know that?

Oh, man. There was a time when I would have dropped EVERYTHING to hear you say that you returned the feelings for me that I had for you. There was a time where I could imagine us talking and then you just letting me know that you have feelings for me, because you make it so fucking obvious.

You needed to stop being so stubborn. You needed to fucking get OVER yourself. No one wants to be hurt, I know that.

But did you honestly just expect me to stick around forever? Did you honestly expect me to continue being strung along with no complaint or anything?

I don't deserve that bullshit. Not from you, not from ANYONE. It's why I started dating my ex. You told me that nothing could happen from us. But when I started seeing him, I knew that I had hurt you. Being the cause of your pain at the time made me feel horrible. I didn't want to hurt you.

And then after the break up...are you fucking serious? Are you SERIOUS? "No Liv, I don't like you, but let me take my shirt off while I'm telling you this."

Guess what? I don't HAVE forever. And if you expected me to stick around all this time, you had another thing coming. You are way too late. I met someone else. He treats me the way I need to be treated. He's wonderful. We're not even in a fucking relationship, but at least he has the balls to admit to me how he feels.

You are a great guy. You really are, and you deserve a lot of good things. But you also know the shit I've been through since November. I figured that you out of all people would understand that. You honestly just can't expect me to wait for me to change your mind. And I haven't.

No comments: