Thursday, July 24, 2008

"Got me out here and the water's so deep..."

Wow. What the hell was that stuff that I wrote the other night? I was crazy sleepy. So, I'm going to try and explain this in the best way that I can without sounding overtly desparate/crazy stalker-ish. I'm eventually gonna make him read this.

Okay, okay, maybe not make him. Just...kindly direct to.

:D

So, he's older for one thing. But that kind of stuff doesn't really bother me as much. In fact, I prefer older guys because they don't really string you along like younger guys do. I've always been told, "You're young. Have fun." My idea of having fun isn't hooking up. That's NEVER been me, ever. I get too attached. That's how I started dating my ex, Edik. We hooked up. By the next day, we were dating. Not very smart.

So, where was I going with this? Oh, right. He's older. Not like...50 years old older, but he's in his thirties. He's incredibly sweet, and oh man can he make me laugh like no other.

We met around last year. I didn't find out until like...April that he'd always enjoyed my company a lot. I went through a pretty rough break-up and he was one of the very first people to reach out to me. Actually, when I hadn't announced the break-up to everyone else I knew, he kinda picked up on the fact that something was wrong. I wasn't as happy anymore. So, he reached out.

I wish he didn't live so far away. =\ Because I kinda wanna be with him.

BUT, I need to finish this (that's what she said). I just want him to know how I feel.

No comments: